Jeld-Wen, a large manufacturer (20,000+ employees) of doors and windows, offers both off-the-shelf and custom-made doors for interior and exterior applications. The company produces steel, wood, wood composite, and fiberglass doors in both standard and custom processes.
Jeld-Wen Door Products
Jeld-Wen produces exterior doors in wood, fiberglass, and steel. Buyers have the choice of seven different options.
- Custom Wood – Crafted in a variety of sizes and patterns, custom wood doors from Jeld-Wen combine exacting artistry with top-quality materials.
- Aurora Custom Fiberglass – These doors offer all of the benefits of fiberglass while providing the kind of customization that is often reserved for wood doors.
- Authentic Wood – Authentic Wood classic doors come in multiple varieties and are made from various wood species. They are off-the-shelf options, with limited room for customization.
- Architectural Fiberglass – Architectural Fiberglass doors provide a wood appearance and the reduced maintenance of fiberglass. They are semi-customizable doors.
- Smooth-Pro Fiberglass – Smooth-Pro Fiberglass are contemporary doors that do not try to mimic the look of wood and instead focus on design aesthetics. They come in a variety of designs and can be painted any color. They are semi-customizable.
- Design-Pro Fiberglass – Design-Pro Fiberglass doors resemble natural wood. They are offered only as off-the-shelf products.
- Steel – Steel doors from Jeld-Wen are not customizable, but offer enhanced security and reduced maintenance at a relatively low price.
Jeld-Wen offers six different lines of interior door. Products are generally made out of wood or composite material. Both custom and off-the-shelf options are available.
- Custom Wood – Custom Wood doors from Jeld-Wen are handcrafted and come in a variety of different wood species, stains, and finishes.
- Authentic Wood – Authentic Wood doors are standard, off-the-shelf products. Options include louvered, bifold, paneled, and glass-paneled varieties. All doors are solid and can be produced from a variety of wood species.
- Tria Premium – Tria Premium doors are produced from composite materials and come in C-Series, L-Series- and R-Series options. C-Series doors are the simplest and feature traditional router-carved panels. L-Series doors offer more contemporary styling. R-Series doors are the most elaborate of the Tria line, offering multiple profiles and dramatic contours. All Tria Premium doors are customizable.
- Molded Wood – Molded Wood doors are eco-friendly composite doors that come in a wide variety of standard designs.
- Flush Wood – Flush Wood doors are designed to deliver modern styling and quality sound control. They come in bifold and flush (flat) options.
- MODA – MODA doors are modern in design and minimalistic in terms of adornment. They are semi-customizable, offering wood and glass panel options for more than two dozen standard frames.
Jeld-Wen offers twelve different collections of patio doors. Options include wood, vinyl, fiberglass, and aluminum frames as well as an almost unlimited array of customization options. Buyers can choose the type of glass panels they desire in a Jeld-Wen patio door.
Jeld-Wen offers industry-leading warranties on all of its products. It also offers a wide network of dealers for convenient shopping. The company works to create environmentally friendly products in an ecologically sound manner.