Masonite is a manufacturer of off-the-shelf doors and focuses on providing value, variety, quality, and styling. The company produces entry, interior, and patio doors as well as accessories. Products are generally constructed of fiberglass, with select lines available in steel and wood.
About Masonite Doors
Masonite produces eight different collections of glass, fiberglass, and steel entry doors ranging in design from traditional to contemporary. Buyers can choose from any of the following door collections.
- Expo – Expo doors offer contemporary styling in fiberglass frames and allow for twelve different glass designs.
- Classic – Classic doors can be steel or fiberglass and showcase seven traditional glass designs.
- Iron – Iron doors, which are made of fiberglass or steel, showcase six glass designs that incorporate wrought iron details.
- Textures – Textures doors include two styles of non-decorative, privacy glass in fiberglass frames.
- Linea – Linea doors combine clear or textured glass with simulated divided lites and internal, external, and decorative grids.
- Essentia – Essentia doors are the least ornate and offer clear lite, mini-blind, and vent lite options.
- Craftsman – Craftsman doors off a vintage appearance and ten different glass styles.
- Panels – Panels doors do not contain glass, but offer both flush and raised panel detailing.
Masonite interior doors can be paneled, French, flush, CYMA, or louvered. CYMA doors are carved rather than constructed of traditional stiles and rails. All doors are constructed from fiberglass or wood (including MDF and wood veneer) and fall into one of four collections. Only French doors contain glass.
- Expo – Expo doors offer sophisticated, contemporary designs.
- Select – Select doors offer more ornate styling and distinctive feature lines.
- Classics – Classics doors come in traditional 2, 3, 4, and 6 panel designs. Flush – Flush doors have no detailing and are constructed of either hardboard or veneer.
Patio doors from Masonite are constructed of dent-proof fiberglass or steel. Fiberglass provides these doors with outstanding thermal properties and long-lasting quality. It is also a low-maintenance product and can be textured to appear like wood.
Masonite Quality and Ecology
Entry doors from Masonite are protected by warranties that range from one-year limited to lifetime limited options depending on construction material and the collection to which a door belongs. Masonite doors are ENERGY STAR certified. The company is also certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and uses recycled materials in its products whenever possible.