Brookhaven Kitchen Cabinets
Brookhaven, a subsidiary of Wood-Mode, is a semi-custom cabinet brand offering many of the most important advantages of the Wood-Mode brand at a lower cost. The lower price point means that buyers have fewer options as compared to Wood-Mode cabinets, but they still get the same great build quality and lifetime warranty. Brookhaven is an excellent solution for individuals who do not require full customization, but who demand top quality. Learn More About the Brookhaven Line Here
Kitchen Cabinet Offerings
Brookhaven offers two basic types of cabinet. Traditional cabinets (Brookhaven II) have a frame to which doors and drawers are mounted. Doors may be partial overlay, full overlay or inset. Contemporary cabinets (Brookhaven I) have doors and drawers mounted directly to the cabinet walls. Brookhaven’s contemporary approach to construction is well regarded. Quality construction features distinguish the Brookhaven brand from other semi-custom cabinets and provide an “almost-custom” fit, finish, and quality.
- Stained finishes are applied in an 8-step process
- Adjustable shelves lock into place
- Contemporary construction allows for extra-wide openings
- 20 door designs are available for contemporary construction
- 30 door designs are available for traditional construction
- Furniture-grade particle board is used for non-façade elements and can be upgraded to plywood
- All drawers are dovetailed
- Under-mount slides provide full drawer extension
- Hinges allow doors to open a full 180 degrees
- Doors and drawers are soft-close
Like Wood-Mode, Brookhaven cabinets come with a lifetime limited warranty and are warranted against defects of materials and workmanship for as long as they are owned. The company will repair or remanufacture defective products and offers a full range of replacement hardware should fit or finish deteriorate.
Wood-Mode Environmental Policy
As a Wood-Mode brand, Brookhaven follows the same strict environmental standards as its parent company. This means that Brookhaven promotes the sustainable harvesting of trees and other natural resources, protects land and water quality, employs energy efficient technologies, and is generally responsible with regards to the environment in its day-to-day business practices.