Life revolves around the kitchen—it’s way more than just a place to cook. A kitchen becomes whatever people need it to be: art gallery, repair shop, conference room, therapist’s office, laundry sorting facility, makeshift home office, or the accidental main stage of the party because the guests want to stand around the center island and talk. With decades of experience, KraftMaid knows what makes people love living in their new kitchens, beyond just appearances, and can help people choose a kitchen based on how they’ll actually use it. KraftMaid. Kitchens for the real living room. Learn More About KraftMaid Cabinetry Here
KraftMaid Cabinets Allow For Many Choices In Your New Kitchen
70+ FINISH OPTIONS
100+ DOOR STYLES
200+ STORAGE SOLUTIONS
800+ DECORATIVE ENHANCEMENTS
A Few of KraftMaid’s Awesomely Functional Kitchen Design Elements
1. COFFEE STATION Prevents coffee-making (and mess) from intruding on the rest of the kitchen activity.
2. DESK, CHARGING STATION AND MESSAGE BOARD Keeps electronics from migrating to the island, where they’re in the way, and gives everybody a communications center. Desk area can also serve as a mini-office so parents stay in the kitchen while kids do homework.
3. CLEANING SUPPLY PULL-OUT Simplifies the search for the cleaning product of the moment—a search often conducted urgently, whether in response to an accident or just to get the job over with.
4. SNACK ZONE Lets kids grab snacks out of this mini-pantry (and use the built-in microwave) without interrupting the main kitchen action.
5. DELUXE ROLL-OUT TRAY Provides access to pans and dishes kept in the back of the cabinet without crouching down, clanging, or emptying out the items in front—then softcloses gently with nothing but a nudge.
6. APRON-FRONT SINK BASE Serves as just one example of the many sink bases available—plenty of storage for whichever sink style makes most sense to you.
7. SPICE DRAWER INSERT Encourages cooks to experiment with spices a little more, since the rack is right next to the range and well-organized. If kids are suspicious when they see new flavors being added, the cook can quietly spice up dinner without drawing their attention.
A KITCHEN THAT SOMEBODY IS ALWAYS EITHER USING,
ABOUT TO USE,
OR CLEANING UP
Here are a few KraftMaid ideas that make life a little easier in The Kitchen That Never Sleeps
1. TV/MICROWAVE/MESSAGING CENTER
Enables quick meals while watching TV with the messaging center in a
can’t-miss spot below, to communicate despite conflicting schedules.
2. ADJUSTABLE DRAWER DIVIDERS
Makes every pot, pan, dish, bowl, gift-from-parents-normally-kept-hidden
and small-specialty-appliance-with-obscure-single-use feel welcome.
3. BASE POTS AND PANS STORAGE
Surrounds the stove with easy-access storage for big pots and pans—and
since 90-lb. capacity drawer slides are standard with KraftMaid,
“big” is no biggie.
4. ONE-TOUCH AUTO-OPEN BI-FOLD WALL CABINET
Makes high, hard-to-reach cabinets easy to open and close, with a push
of a button, so you can effectively use every inch of space.
5. COREGUARD® SINK BASE
Helps prevent minor problems from becoming expensive distractions:
CoreGuard® is a KraftMaid® innovation, an engineered polymer that
protects your investment by resisting damage and stains from minor leaks.
6. BAR AREA WITH LED LIGHTING
Keeps the relaxing-with-a-drink crowd out of the way of the cooks, and
provides several kinds of storage to keep some stuff hidden and possible
conversation starters out on display.
7. WALL APPLIANCE GARAGE
Makes a nice home for the coffeemaker, and allows for a convenient hiding
spot when clearing counters quickly before company comes.
What Are You Waiting For? Let KraftMaid and Lee Lumber Help Fulfill Your Kitchen Dreams!